Free Shipping For Our New Clients
For showing our appreciation to our clients, we will give our new customers Free Shipping on any first purchase at our website. This promotion will be available until Dec. 31, 2007. Free Shipping is limited to the orders that are shipped to the addresses in continent of United States.
1. Deliveries: Select? Add To Cart? butter for that particular item and enter your zip code. See ?How much is your delivery? above. We do offer installation for our customers. This is available to Southern California area including Los Angeles, El Monte city, Alhambra city and so on. Anywhere within a 80 mile radius of our offices
2. After an order is placed, you will receive an e-mail from Dispatch providing the tracking number on the date shipped by K-STAR so that you can watch the delivery in transit and confirm a delivery time.
3. All air conditioning equipment purchased from K-STAR is done by you acting as your own contractor. As such, you will need to receive and inspect the equipment personally. Open all boxes on arrival to inspect for shipping damage.
If there is shipping damage to the equipment please follow these guidelines:
1) For minor cosmetic damage, note the damage on the shipping invoice and ask for a damage claim from the shipping carrier. However, minor flaws do not effect the operation of the system or the warranty.
2) In the rare instance of major damage, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us immediately at (626) 350-2168.
YOU ARE NOT LIABLE TO SIGN FOR ANY DAMAGED FREIGHT FROM THE SHIPPER; HOWEVER ANY EQUIPMENT YOU SIGN FOR DOES BECOME YOUR PROPERTY.
4. If the customer refuses to sign for the equipment due to damage, K-STAR will take the shipment back and exchange for new equipment upon equipment return.
Signing for the shipment states that you are receiving the equipment in good order and it does become your property.
5. Any Returns made after customer signs for equipment must be set up with K-STAR. Customers choosing to use their own shipping company will be responsible for any freight charges incurred.
If K-STAR arranges shipment, customer must use the bill of lading provided by K-STAR, or the customer will be liable for any charges incurred as a result of setting up freight without consent of K-STAR.
Deliveries refused for reasons other than shipping damage will be handled the same as a return. Equipment returns will be charged shipping fees to and from your location.
6. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number must be obtained from K-STAR prior to return of any equipment.
7.Cancellation ? Once your order is placed, any cancellations are subject to a minimum 20% handling, processing, palletizing, and restocking fee using the same method under which payment was originally made.
Important: All returns are carefully inspected upon receipt.
Refunds are administered based on the condition of the returned items.
Products must be in the original packaging and must not have been installed.
Please note that refunds are made as follows:
- If customer cancels the order and the product has left K-STAR Warehouse, the customer is responsible for the shipping charges for all items to and from K-STAR.
- If product is being returned after it has been received by the customer, and the product is returned with opened boxes, items in working order, but product shows signs of wear, K-STAR has the sole discretion in determining the amount of any refund. This includes any scratches or marks on product (screws or screw hole areas) wires bent or cut, etc.
- If the product is returned with missing, damaged, dirty, bent or not working or the item appears to have been installed no refund will be honored.
- There is no return on special order items. Any return on special order items will be at the discretion of K-STAR as these items cannot be returned to the supplier.
K-STAR will be as fair as possible in determining variable refunds.
If, the refund amount isn't acceptable to you, you have the option to pay a shipping charge and have the item sent back to you.
If you are returning a product because we made an error in your order, we will promptly send you the correct item at no additional cost, and we will schedule and pay for return shipping. For a shipping damage return, we will either refund you for the product cost plus shipping to and from your location, or send out a new product at no cost with free shipping. In either case, we must first receive the returned item before administering refunds or shipping out replacement products.
For all other returns, original shipping fees (if any) are non-refundable.
It is strongly recommended that you insure against loss all returned items. You are responsible for filing a shipping claim should a return item be lost or damaged in transit. We suggest using a "traceable carrier" that can provide you with tracking services and proof of delivery.
We will work with our customers to insure you are happy with your equipment.