This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.kstarus.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to schedule service or an estimate.
2. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to obtain a free estimate or to contact K-STAR via email, a user must first complete a short form. The user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. If you do not wish to contact us via email, you can write to us at our present address.
3. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information, which is kept in a secure environment.
4. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
5. If you want to correct any inaccuracies in the information you have shared with K-STAR, please write to us at our present address.